Here's what customers say about the experience of using Skyeer.
«In the department, we use for the control of the CMP for landscaping: an operational calculation of the volumes of materials used, for example, measuring the areas of the laid lawn and asphalt. In Skyeer, using an orthophotoplane, it is possible to measure the areas of stacked materials on the current date. Understand the progress and the remaining amount of work. Assess the sufficiency of materials in the warehouse for the production of works. Check the compliance of the work carried out with the plan.»
Ivan Shanin, Department of Construction Management
«The Skyeer platform helps a lot.
We track the actual status of the CMP: by underground networks; buildings and structures; foundations and metal structures; aboveground pipelines.
When planning, we quickly get, for example, the actual distance between objects. We determine the correspondence of the actual location of the objects to the master plan. We clarify the marks on the ground: both actual and design. We use materials from Skyeer in presentation materials to work with the Customer and the general contractor.»
Andrey Sychev, Design Management
«We have the most practical tasks on the site. In our work we use for the following tasks:
1. Calculation of volumetric and quantitative indicators for the object.
2. Quick and accurate search for the location of the object by coordinates from the drawing.
3. The ability to scroll through the history of events in case of investigation of controversial situations.
4. Thanks to the superimposed master plan and other drawings, it is easy to find out the title or design number of the object observed on the site.
5. Using screenshots from the system in working communication with augmented sketches.
6. There is an opportunity to use the resource from a smartphone right on the site.»
Vladimir Usatov, Construction Organization
«We receive data in Skyeer every week, use it to update data on storage areas, count available and occupied storage areas, form storage schemes, and accurately determine the storage location of specific materials and equipment. It is easier to explain to colleagues where it is necessary to pick up the cargo.»
Kirill Bezruchko, Warehouse Logistics Management
«We use Skyeer 1 time a month to update data on storage areas, count available and filled storage areas, and for planning storage schemes.»
Ruslan Nigmatullin, Stockpiles